I really am trying to post much more than I do. It is incredibly hard to say that you blog if you're blogging 4 times a month. But school and work have been crazy and by the time I actually get to relax, I am usually chilling with Mike or Haley or catching up on Once Upon a Time or New Girl.
Anyways, this is going to be a quick post today. I am getting SUPER excited about Halloween! It should be a lot of fun dressing up and going out with good friends and hopefully new friends (yes Meghan, I mean you)! Mike and I are dressing up as 20s Gangsters and after 3 costumes and a lot of research, I finally put together a costume that I am comfortable with that also looks good. After all of that searching and returning costumes and buying new ones, I finally remembered that I have the perfect dress in my own closet! It figures! Now I just need to find a white tie (anyone have a white tie I can borrow?).
I have been feeling a lot better over the past couple of weeks (after my kidney infection that landed me in the hospital). However, today I have started feeling lousy again. . .hopefully it's just the weather and not a relapse. Being sick has been awful, it has set me back a little mentally. I lost about 5 pounds in the first 6 days of being sick last month and really don't want to gain it back. I don't really need to worry about gaining it because I am actually still losing weight, but I am fairly certain it is muscle loss since I haven't been working out a lot. I am struggling again to make myself eat. You get kind of a weird "high" when you have been anorexic and don't have to eat because you don't have an appetite. Not to mention the feeling of people tell you that you have lost some weight and seeing the lower numbers on the scale is invigorating. But I am trying to get through it and focus on eating healthy again and getting back to running and working out.
Mike is currently making us a healthy dinner, can't wait to eat it!
(Salmon & Broccoli)

No comments:
Post a Comment