Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back to the Grind

I definitely have fallen off the blogging bandwagon over the last few months. I generally remember to blog when I have a revelation, am struggling with something, or have an itch to write. But that is not good blogging. I want to be able to reach out to others, to educate people on the reality of an eating disorder, and encourage others towards the goal of recovery.

So my new goal is to blog every day. Its going to be rough, I am already struggling with time management between a full-time job, being in school full-time, and keeping up with daily tasks. But I am determined to do it. In order to make a difference in your own life and others, you have to put forth the effort.

My first order of business is completed. I downloaded the blogger app on my phone and am going to update my twitter.

As for the ED update:
I am eating normal meals without having anxiety about it! Huge hurdle to overcome! I am struggling right now to eat full meals, but that is due to the terrible kidney infection I had a few weeks ago. But I will write more on that tomorrow.

Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment