This weeks Inspirations
1. Pinterest
I am officially addicted to Pinterest! I could (and have) spend hours just browsing through and re-pinning things. I have somewhere around 10 different boards and have sent my friend and sister a number of wedding inspirations. I also love browsing Pinterest when I need inspiration or motivation for life, fitness, or nutrition. If you haven't joined, you definitely should! Check it out here.
2. Magic Bullet
I love the Magic Bullet! It is by far the best blender type appliance on the market and well worth the cost. I have been wanting one since I moved into the apartment I am in and had my own kitchen for the first time ever. My parents gave me one last week for my birthday and I am in love with it! I mostly make smoothies and use it to dice or mince when I am cooking. You can also make powdered sugar with it! AMAZING!
3. Exercise Ball
Exercise Balls are amazing! It challenges your muscles 10x more to do exercises with the ball and allows you to do more challenging progressions and variations for a harder and more effective workout. Mike gave me one for my birthday and I love it! Now I can do ball exercises at home!
4. Frozen Yogurt
Frozen Yogurt seriously might be one of my favorite foods! What is not to like?! Non-fat yogurt full of good things like probiotics and protein, add some nuts for more protein and healthy fats, some fruit for vitamins and antioxidants, and maybe a little chocolate on top for fun. All together you have a nutritious and delicious meal! (I am highly considering getting some CherryBerry for dinner tonight...shhh, don't tell!)
5. Cute Dresses
When it comes to clothes I am a girly-girl at heart. I love dresses! If I could wear a dress on a daily basis I probably would 5 out of 7 days in a week. However, because I am a nanny, wearing a dress to work is not practical, especially when you're taking care of an active 1 year old. Dresses are my guilty pleasure, I love buying new dresses (in fact I just bought the bottom middle dress in a coral color, its SO cute!).
What are your favorite things this week?




No comments:
Post a Comment