Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Little Things in Life...Inspirations


This weeks Inspirations

1. Tone It Up!
The TIU trainers are awesome! They are young, healthy, and beautiful women who life healthy lifestyles and spend their time training and helping other women transform their lives. They have awesome workouts, workout reminders, and healthy recipes that they post daily! They also post inspiring success stories from real women who have transformed themselves! You can see it all here!

2. Coconut Cake
Sam's Club has THE BEST Coconut Cake and is seriously one of my favorite cakes! My birthday is next week so I have had this cake on my mind...it also has kept me focused on eating healthy so I have something to look forward to. Next week I plan on buying myself the cake and eating a nice big piece!

3. Pink Boxing Gloves
I LOVE my pink boxing gloves! They are as girly as boxing gloves can be without screaming "I'm a prissy whimpy girl!". I love working out and hitting pads, whether I am with my trainer, with my boyfriend, or kickboxing, it is one of my favorite workouts next to running! It is an empowering workout!

4. Half Marathon Sticker
With my first half marathon only two days away, I have been focusing on getting pumped and prepared to run for a VERY long time. Thankfully I won't be running it alone, but awesome boyfriend agreed to run it with me, even though he is not a long distance runner (he can run, he just doesn't enjoy long distance). Anyways, I cannot wait to get one of these stickers for my car! 3 years ago I couldn't even run a mile!


5. Beautiful by MercyMe
This song is my inspiration when I am feeling worthless, plain, and unwanted. It is a beautiful reminder that no matter what we face and the lies the world tells us, that we are perfectly and wonderfully made, beautiful and loved in the eyes of God. 


2 comments:

  1. So i just wrote you an awsome comment and then accidentely deleted it, but the idea of it was: you are going to rock that half marathon! I cant imagine running so far! And woohoo for cake! I wish i could be there to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could be too! It would be wonderful to see you and catch up, too bad we live so very far away! And the run was very far, but not as bad as it seems.

    ReplyDelete